Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *OFFICIAL* 4-18 DH Game 1 TA: The Beantown Igniter SOX 3 SAWKS 2 Postgamer

Take the win and go for 2 later.

Another well pitched game by the starter and relievers but we need to start hitting, some pathetic batting averages in the lineup.
    Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

5 solid innings from the starter works better in a 7-inning game than a 9-inning game.

I don’t watch the postgame show often (I watch most games out of town on mlb.tv), what is Gordon Beckham doing there?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post
        5 solid innings from the starter works better in a 7-inning game than a 9-inning game.

I don’t watch the postgame show often (I watch most games out of town on mlb.tv), what is Gordon Beckham doing there?
        He officially retired in January, could be looking for some kind of job.
        Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Nice to see a healthy Tim Anderson mashing the ball.
          "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
          -- Thucydides

Comment

Boston's two runs were on a soft chopper to third and a home run around Pesky's pole that would have been an out in every other ballpark. Keuchel pitched very well.

2021 Sox Attendance Tracker: 3-2
            All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 289-249
            Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Working...
            X