This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sox game thread #2

Over 500 posts in the last thread, so I figured we should start today's double-header with a new one.

Lineup for game 1 today. True to his word, TLR is going to try Lamb in LF. I'm good with it, but I think I'm in the minority that doesn't mind seeing more of Lamb.

https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/...399877632?s=20

Stiever was called up as the 27th man, though I don't think it's been confirmed that he'll start game 2.

First pitch TA sees

Comment

Kopech starting the second.

Comment

Originally posted by Krs1 View Post
        Kopech starting the second.
        How great will it be if lives up to the expectations we had of him as a starter when we traded Sale, so far he's been outstanding in the bullpen.
        Last edited by LITTLE NELL; 04-18-2021, 03:28 PM.
        Now coming up to bat for the White Sox is the Mighty Mite, Nelson Fox.

Comment

Hope its not too much pressure to get his first start in ages against his former team on the road. Of course its likely just as an opener in a bullpen game.
          "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
          -- Thucydides

Comment

Lineup for the afternoon game.

https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/...299859461?s=21

Comment

Can someone explain how CBS sports is running this as the second game...just bizarre? https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/[email protected]_2/

Is the game going on already? So weird, it had Kopech pitching Madrigal with a Hr and sox winning 1-0 and then 2-1?
              Last edited by 34rancher; 04-18-2021, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 34rancher View Post
                Can someone explain how CBS sports is running this? https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/[email protected]_2/

Is the game going on already? So weird, it had Kopech pitching and sox winning 1-0 and then 2-1?
                Seems like a glitch. You can tell because it has Madrigal leading off the game with a HR, which we know couldn’t have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post

Seems like a glitch. You can tell because it has Madrigal leading off the game with a HR, which we know couldn’t have happened.
                  I think they copied the first game and just started to populate the lineup with new one. Good luck Kopech, so happy to see him back and playing well...Good luck!!!

Comment

Are we sure the 2nd baseman caught that ball? I am not convinced after looking at the camera from the outfield view...

Comment

This offense

Comment

Abreu would be 2 for 2 in double plays if Hernandez hadn’t screwed up the turn in the 1st.

Comment

How many times are they going to fail to bring a runner home from 3rd with less than 2 out?! This is getting ridiculous!

Comment

Kopech has looked as good as the offense has looked bad.

Comment

Yermin with a bomb!

Comment

Working...
                              X