Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *official* 4-14-21 Rodon’s Redemption; No No Postgamer

Congratulations Carlos!

Carlos shouldn't feel too bad about that HBP in the 9th. A no-hitter is still really good! It's his first complete game since 2015.
    "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
    -- Thucydides

Comment

Amazing comeback story! Way to go, Carlos!

Comment

Not bad for the Number 5.

Comment

So happy we are the team who gave him his shot. Always liked Carlos, was so happy when we brought him back. Such a stud. Such a guy to root for.

Comment

Great game. Love his emotion and fastball tonight. And while I’m so happy for Carlos, did anyone notice Kopech was one of first ones out there with Mercedes? Love it for the entire team.

Comment

Congratulations to Carlos Rodon and to all White Sox fans who desperately needed something like this to happen.

Comment

Comment

Well done Carlos! We'll deserved.

What a way to lose perfection by a batter who didn't even attempt to avoid that pitch.

Comment

And kudos to Collins, who some thought would never catch a game this whole year.

Comment

One of the most amazing comeback stories you'll see. After the playoffs last year I never wanted to see him in a White Sox uniform again. I thought it was a joke when the Sox were brining him back but so glad they did. That's the best we've ever seen him. What a game!

Comment

Originally posted by Frater Perdurabo View Post
                        And kudos to Collins, who some thought would never catch a game this whole year.
                        Funny that the Sox have had two no-hitters over the past two years, and Grandal didn't catch either of them.
                        Last edited by ChiTownTrojan; 04-14-2021, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post

Funny that the Sox have had to no-hitters over the past two years, and Grandal didn't catch either of them.
                          Definitely have the wrong guy at catcher.

Comment

Kudos also to the defense which was solid all game. Moncada, Leury, Madrigal, Vaughn, and Abreu all made key plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Streets View Post
                              Well done Carlos! We'll deserved.

What a way to lose perfection by a batter who didn't even attempt to avoid that pitch.
                              I wouldn't have given it to him if I were the ump.

a batter must make an attempt to avoid being hit by a pitch in order to receive first base.
                              https://www.mlb.com/glossary/standar...s/hit-by-pitch
                              Last edited by Krs1; 04-14-2021, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X