Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 schedule released

https://whitesoxpride.mlblogs.com/wh...e-cae73b94be0e
    Can't remember the schedule ever being released this early.

Absolutely brutal schedule in August.
    "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
    -- Thucydides

Comment

Looks like our Ring Ceremony will be on April 8.

2020 Sox Attendance Tracker: 0-0
      All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 286-247
      Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Nice a weekend series up in Milwaukee!

Comment

I would have thought they would just push the 2020 schedule to 2021. Anyone heard anything about why they didn't do that?

I'm personally pissed off because of the San Diego series. It had been forever since they played out there in the regular season...at least 13-14 years. Who knows how long it will be before they try again.

Comment

Can't remember the last time if ever they opened the season on the west coast. Might have to trip down to Annaheim and visit the wife's folks in Seal Beach that first weekend and catch a game or two.

Road Oakland not until September. Hopefully by then the division is all wrapped up.
            Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Originally posted by hoosiersoxfan View Post
              Nice a weekend series up in Milwaukee!
              The fiancee and one of my friends already are planning on us being there.

Comment

Meme seen on FB:

They should tell people staying home for 14 days would save the college football season. All the hotspot states would be locked up tight by 7:00PM

Comment

Originally posted by Kilroy View Post
                  I would have thought they would just push the 2020 schedule to 2021. Anyone heard anything about why they didn't do that?

I'm personally pissed off because of the San Diego series. It had been forever since they played out there in the regular season...at least 13-14 years. Who knows how long it will be before they try again.
                  I also wonder why they skipped the NL West rotation and gave us two years (one very shortened year) of NL Central? Personally, I dislike games against the Cubs, it just brings the worst out of everybody, so I'm completely over playing them. I would love to see the Sox play the Padres, Dodgers, Giants, etc. and was even planning a west coast trip to see a stadium or two. Looks like we'll have to wait until 2023? If they go back to NL East in 2022...

Comment

I was really looking forward to Sox at the Giants, but will have to wait. Might simply be that they are trying to keep travel down as much as possible in case things are not fully back to normal next year and of course more rivalry games always makes MLB happy.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post
                      Meme seen on FB:

They should tell people staying home for 14 days would save the college football season. All the hotspot states would be locked up tight by 7:00PM
                      Roger Goodell might have more power than anybody else to put an end to all this nonsense. All he has to do is say that the NFL season is being threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post
                        I was really looking forward to Sox at the Giants, but will have to wait. Might simply be that they are trying to keep travel down as much as possible in case things are not fully back to normal next year and of course more rivalry games always makes MLB happy.
                        I had tickets to two of the Sox vs. Giants games in May of this year so I was really hoping they'd reschedule that series for next season. Oracle Park has been on my list of ballparks to visit and I've been waiting for the Sox to play there. Oh well, looks like I'll have to hope for 2022.🙁 I really don't understand why they didn't just punt the 2020 basic schedule layout into 2021.

Comment

Working...
                        X