Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yoan Moncada releases a single

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yoan Moncada releases a single


  • #2
    Everything about that is just ... terrible. Truly, terrible.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ah to be young, handsome and rich

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Krs1 View Post
        Everything about that is just ... terrible. Truly, terrible.
        Not everything... the "pool chairs" looked pretty good...

        Comment


        • #5
          1. Looks like his lungs have recovered from COVID nicely.
          2. Will this be his new walk-up song?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dumpjerry View Post
            1. Looks like his lungs have recovered from COVID nicely.
            2. Will this be his new walk-up song?
            Somebody else on the team should choose it as their walk-up song as a joke.

            I'm more of a 1990's-2000's rap/hip-hop guy so this is definitely not my style of music, way too downbeat. I miss the days when Scott Podsednik and half the Sox lineup after him walked up to rap music. But it's much better than I could do, so Yoan deserves kudos for both having some baseline musical talent and obviously putting this out there where at least some are going to make fun of it. If only we could all pursue our dreams like this.
            Last edited by HomeFish; 02-19-2021, 09:27 AM.
            "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
            -- Thucydides

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HomeFish View Post

              Somebody else on the team should choose it as their walk-up song as a joke.

              I'm more of a 1990's-2000's rap/hip-hop guy so this is definitely not my style of music, way too downbeat. I miss the days when Scott Podsednik and half the Sox lineup after him walked up to rap music. But it's much better than I could do, so Yoan deserves kudos for both having some baseline musical talent and obviously putting this out there where at least some are going to make fun of it. If only we could all pursue our dreams like this.
              If I was a MLBer, my walk up would be Led Zep's "Kashmir." If I was coming out of the Bullpen, Boz Scagg's "It's Over" would be my entry song.

              I guess I'm showing my age....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dumpjerry View Post

                If I was a MLBer, my walk up would be Led Zep's "Kashmir." If I was coming out of the Bullpen, Boz Scagg's "It's Over" would be my entry song.

                I guess I'm showing my age....
                Voodoo Child has the most bad ass opening riff of all time, that would be mine.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Per multiple sources on Twitter, Moncada confirmed this will be his walkup music this season.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I can't unsee this.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X