MERRY CHRISTMAS to all WSIers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS to all WSIers!

Season's Greetings to all Totally Biased Sox Fans wherever you are!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2020-12-24_103511.png
Views:	93
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	18522

Back at you George. Hope Santa left some swell boxes of joy under the tree and no coal in the stocking. Merry Christmas!!!

BK59

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
      (Formerly asindc.)

"I have the ultimate respect for White Sox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Red Sox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country." Jim Caple, ESPN (January 12, 2011)

"We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the (bleeding) obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." — George Orwell

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
        Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Merry Christmas! And now with Cespedes, it's a Festivus for the rest of us!
          - tebman

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone, here's hoping for Trevor Bauer under the tree.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and hoping for a New Year that is a whole lot better than what we had in 2020 which includes a visit to the World Series for our White Sox.
              Batting in the second position for the White Sox, number 2, the second baseman Nelson Fox.

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone! Here's hoping we can get to the ballpark sometime next year.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all. I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful day. Here's looking towards a 2021 that is sure to be better than the year that just passed.

Comment

Merry Christmas. I hope Santa was kind to all of you. I was looking for a pitcher under my tree, but I’ll settle for my new Sox sweatshirt, quarter zip, and phone charger.
                    Hope all enjoyed the day with their families.

Comment

Everyone please be safe and be happy, and let's look forward to a fun 2021.

Comment

Working...
                      X