Abreu, TA, Eloy win Silver Sluggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abreu, TA, Eloy win Silver Sluggers

Congrats to all of them. I’m so glad the entire country is focused right now on their achievements.

Well-deserved all around.

Comment

A trifecta! Congrats to all of them!

Comment

Winning SS at 1B and LF is pretty damned impressive. Lots of competition there.
        Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Wow! Nice going guys.

Comment

Great job by all three. Eloy winning is a bit of a surprise due to so much competition, but he had a hell of a year.

Comment

Congrats to Jose, Eloy and TA7. Has our future ever been brighter?

2020 Sox Attendance Tracker: 0-0
              All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 286-247
              Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Comment

Pretty sure that the Sox since I've starting following them never had 3 silver sluggers in the same year. Congrats to them.
                  Batting in the second position for the White Sox, number 2, the second baseman Nelson Fox.

Comment

Fire Walker.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
                      Pretty sure that the Sox since I've starting following them never had 3 silver sluggers in the same year. Congrats to them.
                      I was thinking the same thing; first time I remember such a thing since I have been watching them.

Comment

Originally posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
                        Sox only had three players win a silver slugger over the entire period of 1980-1997. Fisk, Thomas and Julio Franco.

Comment

Working...
                        X