This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSI2 Climbing the Charts...

Just wanted to make an announcement. The new forums have now climbed up to the 2nd page of results when you search for White Sox Message Boards. I admit I was getting a bit frustrated that we hadn't started showing up but all of a sudden there we are. Might actually start growing a community again, so please be nice to new people if/when they show up and if you have to scream at each other try to do it nicely while remembering one simple rule...

We are all White Sox fans.

Edit: We can actually climb faster if you people will use tags in their posts. Just adding White Sox and WhiteSoxMessageBoards will help a lot. At the bottom of your post you should see an option for tags. Just click on it and start clicking on various options. Not sure if you can simply add your own. If you look below my signature you'll see tags. Please add them to your posts so the bots will find us faster.
    Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

I assume at some point the old domain name will expire, and you can snatch it up? Don't know if that will help rankings, but it might help old-timers find it again.
    "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
    -- Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by HomeFish View Post
      I assume at some point the old domain name will expire, and you can snatch it up? Don't know if that will help rankings, but it might help old-timers find it again.
      Actually no. George owns the old domain name and he intends to keep it. He actually has a place holder site on it with a link to these message boards but hasn't had time to do much else with it so far.
      Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Working...
      X