Clear All

• Renteria is out, per Fegan

https://twitter.com/JRFegan/status/1...695588864?s=20

Meltdown in 3... 2... 1...

Oh thank god

Comment

This is going to be interesting.

Comment

Ricky is a nice guy - and seems like a players coach, but there’s a skill set he lacks being an MLB manager. He was our Savard, he got us a to b, but now it’s time to get to C

Comment

Wow. Didn't see this coming. Who are they replacing him with?? If they are going the ex-Sox route (a lot won't want this) I want AJ.

Comment

Anyone else have a bad feeling it’s gonna be Ozzie

Comment

I never thought they would do this after the weird, 60-game season. I thought they would give him a shot in a normal year. However, I agree with many Renteria has not shown the ability to make the decisions that are needed for this team to take the next step. It's too bad they can't keep him on as bench coach or something.

The home run hire would be AJ Hinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Domeshot17 View Post
                Open arms, right here. He may be a piece of ****, but he's our piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiSoxNationPres View Post
                  Wow. Didn't see this coming. Who are they replacing him with?? If they are going the ex-Sox route (a lot won't want this) I want AJ.
                  No way they hire someone with no experience. We all saw haw that worked out with Ventura, and the stakes are much higher this time.

Comment

Ozzie is a veteran manager, he never really worked well with young kids. I’ll just say it and eat me wife here, I’d be totally willing to talk to Cora and to Beltran

Comment

Originally posted by Domeshot17 View Post
                      It will not be Ozzie. No MLB team is going to hire Ozzie to manage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobo View Post

It will not be Ozzie. No MLB team is going to hire Ozzie to manage.
                        Jerry Reinsdorf: Hold my beer

Comment

I am stunned, I never thought the Sox would do this. I think it is warranted because I just don't think he's the guy who can succeed in the postseason. I'd love to see a guy like Sandy Alomar or Alex Cora take over, but my fear is that Ozzie returns.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiSoxNationPres View Post
                            I hope they go the route of binging in the best possible manager and allow him to pick his staff.

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X