This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitmen77 View Post
    I have another question: in a multi-page thread, how do you open directly to the last page? I don't see an option for opening to anything other than the 1st page of a thread.

Thanks!
    At the top of the thread you'll see "Page _ of X" If, for example, it reads "Page 1 of 7," change the 1 to a 7 and click the right arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post
      Like your avatar and signature you can adjust your timezone in your profile.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge View Post

I agree it's a fine idea but ideally that would be something Voodoo and I would work out first because there is simply no denying the long-time association across the communities. WSI has been around since 1998 with a ton of history -- a lot of it absolutely should be celebrated while a few other parts simply forgotten.
        All good, I certainly don't want to step on any toes and I have no idea who/what/where/why went down to cause any issues between the folks involved!

Comment

Originally posted by Streets View Post

All good, I certainly don't want to step on any toes and I have no idea who/what/where/why went down to cause any issues between the folks involved!
          No worries.
          Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

Originally posted by Nellie Fox View Post

At the top of the thread you'll see "Page _ of X" If, for example, it reads "Page 1 of 7," change the 1 to a 7 and click the right arrow.
            Thanks!

Comment

Voodoo -

Thanks for all of your work with this. It's most appreciated.

Do you have plans to add teal to the text color options? I miss one row down, five across.

Thanks.
              “It's not the high price of stardom that bothers me...it's the high price of mediocrity." - Bill Veeck

"If I was going to storm a pillbox, going to sheer, utter, certain death, and the Colonel said 'Shepherd, pick six guys", I'd pick six White Sox fans because they have known death every day of their lives and it holds no terror for them." - Jean Shepherd

Comment

there are teal analogues I suggest dark cyan as represented - second down from top in left column. I don't know how to change that word to read "teal" and not sure I can.

Right above dark cyan is light cyan which others might prefer. We can put it to a vote I suppose. Go ahead start a thread with a poll and I can stick it to the top of the forum for a few weeks.

Comment

Is it possible to quote multiple posts in a posting like at the old WSI? I did not see a button for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumpjerry View Post
                    Is it possible to quote multiple posts in a posting like at the old WSI? I did not see a button for that.
                    I will look into it.

Comment

you can adjust your timezone in your profile.
                      If possible, it'd probably be a good idea to make Central Time the default time zone for new accounts, as I would imagine that the majority of WSI posters are in that time zone.

Comment

Originally posted by eriqjaffe View Post
                        If possible, it'd probably be a good idea to make Central Time the default time zone for new accounts, as I would imagine that the majority of WSI posters are in that time zone.
                        This is done

Comment

just testing

Comment

just testing
                            and again

Comment

I will look into it.
                              Okay this is how to do that.

Click on the quote button at the bottom of each post you want to quote then click on the "post reply" button at the top right or bottom left of the thread you are replying in. That will add all the quotes to the reply box and you can reply from there. For now I've set the limit to 5 posts quoted. I'm not sure this works for posts you want to quote on separate pages of the thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X