This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about features, settings and suggestions in general

Whoops accidentally deleted the whole thread not just a single post. Please continue to post questions and suggestions here
    Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

If you click n the arrow beside your name you will see an option to go to your profile. From there you can edit your signature and email notifications among other things including your timezone preference. Font sizes and other options can be controlled when making a post. There is even a dictionary option available now.

If you have questions post them in this thread. That way everyone can benefit from the answers.

Comment

How to put an image in your signature:
      1. Under your profile upload the picture to your media section.
      2. Then right click to get the URL and use the img tags in the signature box to add the image to your signature.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoochile View Post
        How to put an image in your signature:
        1. Under your profile upload the picture to your media section.
        2. Then right click to get the URL and use the img tags in the signature box to add the image to your signature.
        For some reason I can't figure this out, I was able to upload and save my image but keeps showing up as a post in albums. Not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong. Not a big deal, feel kind of dumb.

Comment

once you have the URL for your sig image, input the following code [img ]URL[ /img] (without the extra spaces.

It should appear.

Comment

once you have the URL for your sig image, input the following code [img ]URL[ /img] (without the extra spaces.

It should appear.
            Got it, thanks!

Comment

Can we get the [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] or embed vid code here? The vid embed tool is just a link for me on a YouTube vid. Nice feature to be able to embed. Can I ask if that affects the server side at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Krs1 View Post
                Can we get the [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] or embed vid code here? The vid embed tool is just a link for me on a YouTube vid. Nice feature to be able to embed. Can I ask if that affects the server side at all?
                I don't know. I will look into it. It was a late addition and I'm not sure if it was a West hack.

Comment

Comment

I don't know. I will look into it. It was a late addition and I'm not sure if it was a West hack.
                    Cool

Comment

Apparently the "insert video" code works as a substitute for that. It supports Youtube and other forumats.

Comment

Got it, had to use the full form url and I was using the tiny link.

Comment

I went to Edit Settings under my profile page, but I didn’t see where I could add a signature.
                          (Formerly asindc.)

"I have the ultimate respect for White Sox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Red Sox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country." Jim Caple, ESPN (January 12, 2011)

"We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the (bleeding) obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." — George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by JazzyCyclist View Post
                            I went to Edit Settings under my profile page, but I didn’t see where I could add a signature.
                            After you're in Edit Settings go to "Account" bar and look for the signature info in red. Took me what seemed like several hours to figure it out>

2020 Sox Attendance Tracker: 0-0
                            All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 286-247
                            Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

Originally posted by Chez View Post

After you're in Edit Settings go to "Account" bar and look for the signature info in red. Took me what seemed like several hours to figure it out>
                              Me too...

Comment

Working...
                              X