*Official* 9/30 Defeated But Defiant Postgamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* 9/30 Defeated But Defiant Postgamer

That was a thrilling finish. Feeling better about our chances knowing we knocked around their closer.

came so close to pulling it off . really wonder who will pitch tomorrow, for both sides . need a smart lineup tomorrow.

Comment

That Mazara call was huge. Get em tomorrow.

Comment

Melvin has said Hendriks is available tomorrow. No reason we can't win a close game.

Comment

I thought when we got the game to Abreu in the 9th . . . *sigh*.

2020 Sox Attendance Tracker: 0-0
          All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 286-247
          Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

They didn't quit even when they were down so I'll give them credit for that. This loss falls squarely on Keuchal. Oh well, let's hope for the win tomorrow.

Comment

A little better defense in the first and who knows. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. They put up the good fight. Let's get 'em tomorrow.

Comment

So many bad breaks and bad calls, but we still made it a game. Hopefully Dane delivers.

Comment

Originally posted by thomas35forever View Post
                  Melvin has said Hendriks is available tomorrow. No reason we can't win a close game.
                  Good.

Comment

Dunning or Crochet tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by SoxSpeed22 View Post
                      So many bad breaks and bad calls, but we still made it a game. Hopefully Dane delivers.
                      I’m not going to pretend I know more than Ricky, but I would roll with a combo of Marshall, Bummer, Foster, Crochet, Huere, and Colomé. Surely we can get a quality game with 1-2 innings out of each. Dane only comes in if one of them falters. Just my opinion, and I have no idea who should start. We have an amazing group of bullpen pitchers. We need to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses_Scurry View Post

I’m not going to pretend I know more than Ricky, but I would roll with a combo of Marshall, Bummer, Foster, Crochet, Huere, and Colomé. Surely we can get a quality game with 1-2 innings out of each. Dane only comes in if one of them falters. Just my opinion, and I have no idea who should start. We have an amazing group of bullpen pitchers. We need to use them.
                        RR needs to get multiple innings out of as many pitchers as he can, and not go in with a plan to use six guys for one inning each. When he tries to give everyone one clean inning, it only takes one guy having an off day to put the Sox in a hole. That leads to Ricky using Colome too early and being left with his worst arms if the game goes to extras.

Comment

I’d like to see Dunning with a quick hook and then bullpen the rest of the way

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post
                            Dunning or Crochet tomorrow?
                            Both?

Comment

Let's get it today. Also Twins suck forever and that is great.

Comment

Working...
                              X