Renteria, Cordero Suspended By MLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renteria, Cordero Suspended By MLB

Renteria gets one game and Cordero gets three for hitting Contreras last night.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/platfor...d-fined-by-mlb

Too bad Ricky’s didn’t come earlier in the week in Cleveland when it still could have made a difference.
    “It's not the high price of stardom that bothers me...it's the high price of mediocrity." - Bill Veeck

"If I was going to storm a pillbox, going to sheer, utter, certain death, and the Colonel said 'Shepherd, pick six guys", I'd pick six White Sox fans because they have known death every day of their lives and it holds no terror for them." - Jean Shepherd

Should have also mentioned that whoever starts tomorrow and Game 1 had better throw a complete game.

Cordero is usually the first call out of the bullpen and Ricky won’t know what to do without him.
    “It's not the high price of stardom that bothers me...it's the high price of mediocrity." - Bill Veeck

"If I was going to storm a pillbox, going to sheer, utter, certain death, and the Colonel said 'Shepherd, pick six guys", I'd pick six White Sox fans because they have known death every day of their lives and it holds no terror for them." - Jean Shepherd

Comment

The one thing Ruiz could have been useful for, and he was sent down before the game.

Comment

I can’t take credit for this line, but I saw elsewhere that the Sox should appeal and ask for greater punishment, beginning Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
        X