Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official* 9/25 Rock Bottom Postgamer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *Official* 9/25 Rock Bottom Postgamer

    At this point, it would be a miracle if they looked like a competent ballclub again this season.

  • #2
    The reports of the White Sox arriving as a contender were greatly exaggerated.

    Comment


    • #3
      This team just looks broken and they have Captain Edward Smith for a manager.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MrX View Post
        This team just looks broken and they have Captain Edward Smith for a manager.
        At least Smith went down with his ship.

        Comment


        • #5
          This is an epic collapse. Just absolutely embarrassing. Ricky's job should be in jeopardy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by whitesox5187 View Post
            This is an epic collapse. Just absolutely embarrassing. Ricky's job should be in jeopardy.
            It should be but we all know Jerry will not fire him. He will be here for at least the next two seasons

            Comment


            • #7
              Frank Thomas on the postgame show looks and sounds like he’s ready to murder someone.

              Comment


              • #8
                Grandal may be good at framing pitches but, his defense has been disappointing.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MrX View Post
                  Frank Thomas on the postgame show looks and sounds like he’s ready to murder someone.
                  Frank also mentioned that something may be wrong in the club house.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If only the Sox could play a noncompetitive game, they could give Rodon a couple of innings.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Paulwny View Post

                      Frank also mentioned that something may be wrong in the club house.
                      What did he mean by that?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by A. Cavatica View Post

                        What did he mean by that?
                        Roughly, if you, as a team can't get-up playing against the cubs, something may be wrong in the club house.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by A. Cavatica View Post

                          What did he mean by that?
                          I thought it was an implicit criticism of Renteria.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Paulwny View Post

                            Roughly, if you, as a team can't get-up playing against the cubs, something may be wrong in the club house.
                            Got it.

                            If they don’t put 10 on Lester tomorrow, we’ll know for sure.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Actually they've fallen into 7th according to the standings on ESPN which is correct since they lost the season series to Cleveland. That's WAY better than being 4th where they'd be in line to play the Yankees in the opening round. Travel to Oakland if they manage to win 2/3 there it's a short flight to LA or SD for the next round.

                              Yes, I realize that's a long shot but weirder things have happened.
                              Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...



                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X