Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/18 Playoff-bound Sox vs. Reds Game 1

https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/...899194368?s=20

Madrigal leading off with TA getting a break. Mazara, EE, and Yolmer all in the same lineup. Maybe now that playoffs are locked up these are the types of lineups we have to look forward to down the stretch.

I wish they would rest Moncada...

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post
    https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/...899194368?s=20Madrigal leading off with TA getting a break.
    That's sure to make Mohoney's head explode, especially if Nick gets on base two or three times and scores a couple runs.

Comment

I'm expecting a lot of home runs this series, even with that sad-sack lineup.
      "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
      -- Thucydides

Comment

Madrigal with a single to lead off the game. Tyler Mahle then gets the next 6 in a row that he's faced striking out 3.

Stiever gets the first out, Castellanos hits a no doubter, Votto gets a single off the end of the bat to the left side of the infield.

Comment

Barnhart leads off the bottom of the 3rd with a home run

Comment

Votto adds a home run with two outs. Then back to back walks

Comment

Command has left Stiever for the moment

Comment

6-0 Reds.

Comment

Stiever doesn't have major league stuff if he isn't pinpoint.

Comment

And thus ends the Stiever experiment. Get him out send him down before he completely cracks.

Turned this one off. Can't focus on baseball at the moment anyway.
                    Riding Shotgun on the Sox Bandwagon since before there was an Internet...

Comment

I guess we didn't catch lightning in a bottle with this one!

Comment

Gio Gonzalez into the game.

Stiever's line for the night:

2.2IP 5H 6ER 2/0 BB/K 4HR

Comment

Well I think we won't be seeing Stiever on the postseason roster.
                          "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
                          -- Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by HomeFish View Post
                            Well I think we won't be seeing Stiever on the postseason roster.
                            Kid hadn’t pitched above High A and gave us one nice emergency start. He wasn’t exactly likely to be on the postseason roster.

Comment

Crochet warming up.

Comment

Working...
                              X