*Official* 9/17 Twelve Long Years Worth the Wait! Postgamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* 9/17 Twelve Long Years Worth the Wait! Postgamer

I almost had a heart attack when McCann dropped that pop-up. Feels so good to take the series against the Twins. I would love to win the Central. On to Ohio (and to the playoffs).

2020 Sox Attendance Tracker: 0-0
    All-time Sox Attendance Tracker: 286-247
    Posts on old WSI: 7344

Comment

PLAYOFFS!!! #covidplayoffs

Comment

The crazy thing is that apart from Dunning, Lopez, and a few of the relievers, the White Sox actually played really poorly this series. Hopefully they can have a good time in Cincinnati, one of the ballparks where it's even easier to hit a home run than the Rate.

Twins meanwhile will be playing a first place team. Opportunities for more distance.
        "Hope...may be indulged in by those who have abundant resources...but those who stake their all upon the venture see it in its true colors only after they are ruined."
        -- Thucydides

Comment

I'm pretty sure this team is good enough to at least make it to the World Series.
          I'd like to see Robert and Moncada step it up which would make things easier.
          Last edited by LITTLE NELL; 09-17-2020, 06:45 PM.
          Batting in the second position for the White Sox, number 2, the second baseman Nelson Fox.

Comment

Yes! Extra bonus to clinch against the Twins. Bummed we won’t be able to see the return to playoff baseball in person.

Comment

THE TWINS ARE CRAPPY. THEY ARE PERPETUAL LOSERS.

So nice to see the Sox take 3 of 4 and clinch a playoff spot against the ****ing Twins.

Comment

Originally posted by Chez View Post
                I almost had a heart attack when McCann dropped that pop-up. Feels so good to take the series against the Twins. I would love to win the Central. On to Ohio (and to the playoffs).
                I thought for sure that was gonna bite us in the ass. Go Sox!!!!!!

Comment

So good to be back in the playoffs. Watching post game on NBC Sports Chicago with Ozzie. He just equated being able to pass gas in a plane to a reason to have fans in the stadium for the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chez View Post
                    Feels so good to take the series against the Twins.
                    And split the season series. And take the tiebreaker against the Twins. Someone said the Twins were running over the Sox. That didn't age well.

Bring on the Ohio teams!

Comment

4 game in the loss column buffer, and we hold the tie-breaker over the Twins. Only thing standing between us and the division at this point is falling off the planet in the last 10 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobo View Post
                        THE TWINS ARE CRAPPY. THEY ARE PERPETUAL LOSERS.

So nice to see the Sox take 3 of 4 and clinch a playoff spot against the ****ing Twins.
                        That never gets old.
                        (Formerly asindc.)

"I have the ultimate respect for White Sox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Red Sox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country." Jim Caple, ESPN (January 12, 2011)

"We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the (bleeding) obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." — George Orwell

Comment

I believe our division magic number is now 6.

Comment

Originally posted by vegandork View Post
                            I believe our division magic number is now 6.
                            You would believe correctly.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X