Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stiever on 60 day IL...

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2022/...oan-aybar.html

This takes out for awhile some of their starting pitching depth, maybe this will goose them to making a deal with the A's which to me would be a game changer.
    Last edited by Lipman 1; 03-24-2022, 03:01 PM.

Originally posted by Lipman 1 View Post
    https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2022/...oan-aybar.html

This takes out for awhile some of their starting pitching depth, maybe this will goose them to making a deal with the A's which to me would be a game changer.
    I didn't really consider Stiever part of their pitching depth anyway. Assuming Keuchel and Kopech are in the rotation, Stiever would be behind Lopez, Velazquez, Lambert, and probably Crochet as well.

So now the 40-man roster has two Yoans, huh? I was getting worried that we were running low on Y names since Yolmer left. The Sox sure do love to take flyers on guys relievers who can throw hard but have control problems. From the looks of it, he's going to be behind both Souza and Severino as the 3rd lefty, but they probably want to let Katz work with him to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownTrojan View Post

I didn't really consider Stiever part of their pitching depth anyway. Assuming Keuchel and Kopech are in the rotation, Stiever would be behind Lopez, Velazquez, Lambert, and probably Crochet as well.

So now the 40-man roster has two Yoans, huh? I was getting worried that we were running low on Y names since Yolmer left. The Sox sure do love to take flyers on guys relievers who can throw hard but have control problems. From the looks of it, he's going to be behind both Souza and Severino as the 3rd lefty, but they probably want to let Katz work with him to see what happens.
      geez, I wonder if Ross Detwiler is available?

Comment

Working...
      X